Monday, November 14, 2005

Wayside...














Here's some posing I did for a show called Wayside, produced for Nickelodeon. This particular incarnation comes to us from the creative minds of Riccardo Durante and Mark Ackland - two of todays greatest new-school directors with old-school charm.
This was an after work gig for me and I wish I could have done more. It seemed just as I was getting the hang of it I ran out of time. These poses are a bit off model - sorry Mark.
The special airs Nov 19th - check it out!

7 comments:

Stanley Thunderbeard said...

these designs are hot!!! Looks great!

rngnt99 said...

Awesome!!!! Great Designs!!!!! Can't wait to check it out.

the doodlers said...

From these excellent poses it looks like you had plenty o' fun on Wayside! Thanks for the link Todd! Cheers!

Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

digging the designs man.

Unknown said...

Holy Crap! these designs are out of this world. That had to be such a fun project to work on. Your stuff is really slick. I will be back here often - and can't wait to see more.

talk about inspiration.

*whew*

Unknown said...

Hey those look familiar!!! Nice work!

Todd Kauffman said...

ha ha...you too. the show turned out pretty nice.