Monday, September 04, 2006

Ottawa International Animation Festival 2006...

Join us for a beer at the OIAF 06 Sept 20-24
(WARNING: We're not actually this handsome)
OIAF 04 - That's us sitting way in the back - not the two friendly gents up front.

I had the pleasure of having a one-on-one chat with Fred Crippen at the Ottawa Animation Festival a couple years ago. I sat with Fred and his wife at a long green picnic table under a white tent and sipped cold draft beer in the side-yard of the Prime Minister's house. It was a beautiful day and we sat and talked for about an hour or so.

Unfortunately, I had no idea who he was, so we mostly talked about the weather.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those character drawings!

Ward Jenkins said...

I'll be looking out for you guys! I'm the one with the odd beard...